In an article "Questions Lonmin must answer" (Mail and Guardian, 17/10-23/10) Amabunghane's Craig McKune has made an excellent summary of the issues at stake with links to some key documents and a Question and Answer session the investigative centre had with Lonmin: http://ht.ly/CTSKm .Read more...
On the occasion of the African Regional Forum on Business and Human Rights on 16-18 September 2014 in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, the Campaign to Dismantle Corporate Power and Stop Impunity of TNCs, brings to the attention of participants to the historic June 2014 United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC) Resolution which mandated the establishment of an Inter-Governmental Working Group (IGWG) to develop a binding Treaty for Transnational Corporations and Human Rights.Read more...
New from Amandla & Climate Jobs
Most Read Articles
- Moving Beyond GDP: Alternative Indicators to Measure Social Wellbeing. Adding an African Perspective to a Global Debate.
- National Assembly of the Unemployed December 2013
- Employment in Renewable Energy Sector Reaches 5.7 Million Globally
- AIDC on the Mid Term Budget Policy Statement: “Worse than business as usual”
- National Assembly of the Unemployed